With 2015 almost upon us, it’s time to make some resolutions! No, no, not those pesky ones that involve us showing up at the gym on January 2 with everyone else. Reading resolutions. As in, the only type of resolution we might ever actually keep.
1. We resolve to try one new genre this year.
Maybe … erotic werepuma romantic suspense? (Someone write that!) Or, if we’re really serious, maybe a book without an HEA. WE KNOW, DAWSON, that would be epic.
2. We resolve to be nicer to people when they interrupt our reading.
Honestly, this one might be tough.
3. We resolve to turn one friend onto the awesomeness that is the romance genre.
Hey, Tina, ever heard of Kathleen Woodiwiss? Come sit here next to us …
4. We resolve to put our book down and leave the house every once in a while on a Saturday night — to see a book-to-film adaptation.
See, this is all right. Team Gale forever! We’re still not over it!
5. We resolve to buy only one book each time we go to the bookstore.
Yeah, about this one …
6. We resolve to spend more quality time with our book boyfriends/husbands.
We know, this all seems like a lot of sacrifice on our parts! What we do for our beloved books. Do you have any 2015 reading resolutions to share? Let us know below, and we’ll see you at the bookstore on January 2!